Legal and Financial obligations
As part of our legal obligation to remain a transparent Parish Council, and in line with the Transparency code for smaller authorities we are required to publish and make available the following information:
- all items of expenditure over £100 (2020/21 financial year)
- end of year accounts including the annual governance statement and internal audit report (Awaiting approval of 2020/21) once approved it will be uploaded here). Previous year is listed below.
- list of councillor or member responsibilities
- the details of public land and building assets – Farrington Gurney Parish Council do not own any public land or buildings.
- agendas, approved minutes and papers of formal meetings
- Insurance policy schedule 2020/21
For more information on the responsibilities of the Parish Council, please view the information set out in this document published by the Department for Communities and Local Government.
Electorate as of 1st April 2019 – 717.
Freedom of Information Requests 2020/21 – O. Last reported July 2020.
Files for download
We only show the most recent financial and legal information (requirement to publish last financial year). Should you require information older than this please do not hesitate to get in contact with our Parish Clerk.
- Budget 2021/22
- Precept requirement 2021/22 – £12,700
- Notice of the Exercise of Public Rights
- End of Year Accounts 2020/21 – AGAR
- 2020/21: Spend Report – all items of expenditure over £100
- Bank Reconciliation to 31 March 2021
- Explanation of Variances 2020/21
- End of Year Accounts 2019/20
- 2019/20: Spend Report – all items of expenditure over £100
- Bank Reconciliation to 31 March 2020
- Explanation of Variance 2019/20