Legal and Finance
As part of our legal obligation to remain a transparent Parish Council, we are required to publish and make available the following information:
- all items of expenditure
- end of year accounts
- annual governance statement
- internal audit report
- location of public land and building assets – Farrington Gurney Parish Council do not own any public land or buildings
- agendas, approved minutes and papers of formal meetings
- list of councillor responsibilities
- employer liability certificate
For more information on the responsibilities of the Parish Council, please view the information set out in this document published by the Department for Communities and Local Government
Files for download
Generally, our finance and legal documents are recorded in either Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx) or as a PDF file (.pdf). Right click the link and select “save as” to download the file to your computer for viewing.
We only show the financial and legal information for the last financial year. Should you require information older than this please do not hesitate to get in contact with our Parish Clerk, here, who will be able to help you out
- Click here to view the end of year account information.
- Click here to view the report relating to items which cost over £100.
- Annual Return 2017-18
Parish Council Policies
Policy / Procedure
|Date approved/ last reviewed|
|Dec 2018, revised Oct 2019|