Meetings in General
The Parish Council meets once a month at 8.00pm on the third Monday. Usually there is no scheduled Parish Council Meeting in August though this year was different and the Parish Council chose to hold a meeting in August 2020.
The Parish Council always welcomes and encourages residents to attend.
There is a dedicated public participation session at the start of every meeting offering the opportunity for residents to raise matters of interest with the Parish Council.
Though the rest of the meeting is for Parish Council Business and not open to public participation, residents are welcome to remain for the duration of the meeting except for very occasional instances if the council resolve to exclude press and public due to matters of a: legal, contractual or HR basis and these items are dealt with confidentially at the end.
Calendar of meetings for 2020/21 Financial Year
- April Meeting cancelled – Cancelled due to the Coronavirus
- Annual Village Meeting (April) – A meeting arranged by the Parish Council for the electors) cancelled due to the Coronavirus
- Annual Meeting of the Parish Council (May) cancelled due to the Coronavirus
- June Meeting cancelled – Cancelled due to the Coronavirus
- Monday 20th July 2020 (Remote / virtual meeting).
- Monday 17th August 2020 (Remote / virtual meeting).
- Monday 21st September 2020 (Remote / virtual meeting).
- Monday 19th October 2020 (Remote / virtual meeting).
- Monday 16th November 2020 (Remote / virtual meeting).
- Monday 21st December 2020
- Monday 18th January 2021
- Monday 15th February 2021
- Monday 15th March 2021